We hope that your happy with the products you have purchased from THWiggans but if for any reason within the 30 days you would like to return your goods please follow the instructions below.
All returns and refunds are subject to the following conditions:
• You have 14 days from receipt of goods to notify us that you intend to return the items
• Returned items must be back with us within the 30 days, refunds will not be given for products returned to us after this time.
• The items must be undamaged and in the original packaging including fixings and fit for resale
• The returns postage cost is payable by the customer
Please note it’s the customer's responsibility to arrange the return of the goods, we would recommend when returning the items to use a tracked signed delivery service as we will not accept any liability if your parcel goes missing in transit.
When returning the items, we would recommend that you pack the boxes within a box, any inner box damage including parcel tape or labelling would deem the product as unsuitable for Re-sale and will not be refunded.
We will credit the original payment card within 14 days of receipt of the returned products.
If you are wanting to return any goods please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For us to deal with your returns quickly and efficiently, please ensure you provide:
• Order Number
• Reason for return
We will then e-mail you a returns form if you are able to print this off and place in the box when returning the goods or alternatively please write down the returns number including your details so we are able to credit you upon receipt of the goods.
Our returns address is:
T.H Wiggans Ironmongery Ltd
Unit 10 Lake District Business Park
Mint Bridge Road
Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 6NH
Any product which is marked as ‘Special Order’ cannot be returned and will not be refunded. Please check that the product is correct at the point of order to avoid unnecessary costs.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
Damaged on Delivery
- - Please inspect the parcel at the point delivery, if you feel that the parcel has been damaged in transit or any shortages please tell the delivery driver and sign for the Parcel/s appropriately i.e. damaged unopened or missing one out of two boxes.
- - If the parcel has been damaged in transit, please take a photo of the box and check your goods as soon as possible, if you have any issues with the products please e-mail us.
Please check your delivery as soon as it's convenient, please note you have 5 working days from receipt of goods to notify us of any issues.
All our products come with a manufactures guarantee but please check the goods for any obvious faults, the quicker we are notified the quicker we can resolve the problem. Issues can be often resolved with photos
Please do not return any faulty goods to THWiggans as we will arrange collection and replacements.
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be able to replace items that have been fitted wrong or miss used.
Every order we pack is checked twice before it is sealed, we also take a photo of every delivery before it is packed so if there is an issue we can look at our records. If we are at fault, we will make good any shortages.
We will not be liable to you for any loss of profits, administrative inconvenience, disappointment out of any problem in relation to the goods. We have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than a refund for the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.